1. go on a hike, or to a museum, or a concert
2. meet a few colleagues for coffee, take a class, call a friend
3. write a poem, messy-draw a plant, make a birthday card
4. dance in the kitchen, take a walk, do stretches by the couch
5. rest, meditate, stare into mid-space and think about nothing in particular
That's right, I'm telling you to
- tap into your curiosity
- hang out with other people
- create for fun, and without judgment
- move your body
- stop moving, and pause
It's like kindergarten, for grown-ups.
Stepping away - from the constant effort and sometimes stress of running a business - will help heal your intellect, emotions, body, and spirit.
So that when you step back towards it all, you'll be calmer and more refreshed - which is definitely good news for your business (and you.)